The Pillow Sled offers an epic sled run for the junior sledder under 110 lbs. Made of a high-tech poly vinyl with aircraft grade nylon, best-in-class open cell foam, and reinforced tow grommets. Exceptional quality and construction. Locally made in Alaska.
This Pillow Sled takes sledders for the softest and fasted run on the hill. Think flying on snow, it’s a scream.
Either hike up your favorite hill or drop sledders off at the top using vehicles and then pick them up at the bottom. Build a toboggan and go the distance.
- For best ride and most control, lay on your stomach, descend head first, skeleton style. Steer by dragging your feet.
- Be ready for bail-outs - they happen!
- Kids can go solo, although they need to be able to stop themselves.
- Younger kids probably should go with an adult or older child.
- Need Helmet? Maybe. Consider the snow conditions and terrain.
26"X 46"X 4"