The PillowSled is committed to deliver the best quality. Our products are covered by a comprehensive warranty.
The PillowSled is warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year after its original purchase date under normal use. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser with original proof of purchase from PillowSled.
If the product requires service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All returned units to the manufacturer for repair, including WARRANTY REPAIR and OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIR, must follow the procedure listed below:
Email email@example.com with the following information to obtain a Return Number from the manufacturer:
- Copy of original receipt and invoice or purchase number
- Shipping address (where to ship after repair)
- Date of issue with detailed description of issue.
- Copy of original receipt issued for purchase of the unit.
Ship unit to the manufacturer with all accessories and label Return Number on the box to:
3601 Scammon Bay Cir.
Anchorage, AK. 99515
Once the Return Number is approved, the replacement unit will be prepared and shipped. The PillowSled reserves the right to replace a defective product with the most comparable product currently available. Your exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by this limited warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective product. The PillowSled’s entire liability for any defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price for the defective product.
This warranty does not cover products determined by The PillowSled, to be damaged by any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
- Use with unauthorized accessories
- Use other than as instructed
- Any other conditions beyond our control
Limited Warranty Statement
- This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase.
- The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the product is sold.
- The limited warranty shall last for 12 months from the date of original purchase. The invoice will be required as proof of purchase.
- The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the PillowSled, along with invoice (proof of purchase).
- We will either repair the defective product or trade it out with a unit in good working condition.
- The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of
- the original warranty period.
- The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operating with components or accessories that do not come with the original package.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.